HIFI stereo audio amplifier 6N3 Tube
SainSmart Assembled 6N3 Preamp
hybrid tube buffer part 2*tube buffer review*
6J1 Tube Valve Preamplifier
Home assembled valve pre-amp. 6n3 tubes….
Marantz 7 pre-amp tube circuit module audio test
Tube Audio Amplifier 6N3 Hi-Fi TA2024 – Home Made
Tube Headphone Amp Frigate DIY Kit 6922 and 6H30P
Amplifier Buffer 6N3 Tube Preamp
testing diy 5687 tube buffer 06
This tube preamp is based on the famous Matisse circuit, some modifications have been applied to expand the range of frequency, it sounds smooth and punchy. It's built up with 2 PCBs, the thickness of the lower main circuit PCB is 2mm which can avoid damage when replacing tubes, the upper PCB is for shielding and protection, excellent design!
* Components: Selected 6N3 tube, Panasonic high voltage capacitors, special ordered high voltage out-couling capacitors, 1% tolerance metal film resistors, quality sealed mini potentiometers.
* Glass fiber golden board, red solder mask, with green LEDs on the bottom of the tubes which give a fascinating looking in the dark!
* The kit is prewired and well set, you can use it directly even without a case
* Overall Dimension (including posts, front knob and RCA sockets): 125mm(length) x 115mm(width) x 73mm (thickness)
* Approx. 3 times amplifier.
Note: The DIY kits need professional experiences.
Need you attention when installing the output lines of the transformer. The final result depends on your operation.
- Brand Name: : SainSmart