Xbox One Wireless Controller Unboxing (w/play n charge Kit)
XBox Wireless Adopter – Unboxing & How to Use it with PC & XBox One Controller
Xbox One X Play & Charge Kit Unboxing
Hands On Xbox One Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit Review
Xbox Controller Play & Charge Kit Replacement Battery | Unboxing & Installation
Unboxing: XBox One Controller + Wireless-Stick + Play & Charge-Kit [DE | 4K]
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller(Play and Charge Kit) Unboxing
Xbox One 'Wireless Controller, Play & Charge Kit, Chat Headset' [1080p] TRUE-HD QUALITY
Connect XBOX controller to PC with Windows 10 Wireless Adapter
XBOX One Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit (Unbox Only)
Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. New Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition.* Redesigned thumbsticks and an all new d-pad provide greater precision. Plus, keep the action going with the Play & Charge Kit, with a battery that recharges while you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby.
• Over 40 improvements to the award-winning 360 Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love.
• New Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism.*
• Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements.
• Responsive and precise thumbsticks
• New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console
• Designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes comfortably
• Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding.
• Expansion port for add-on devices like a wired headset and future devices
• Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
• Features rumble motors
• 30ft wireless range
Play and Charge Kit
• Charges while you play and when the console is in standby mode
• Save money by not having to buy AA batteries for your Wireless Controller
• LED charging indicator on the cable
• Fully recharges under 4hrs